Here is a chart of the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange (MOEX) index. You bought a futures contract for this index at a price 0.5% below the current market price. Give answers to the following questions:
- Where is the stop order?
- Where will you exit the position?
- Is it reasonable to buy another futures?
• If the price is going to fall, where is the target of the move?
On this chart of the US dollar futures, you can see that the rate has risen to a multi-year high. Give answers to the following questions:
- Is it advisable to go short (sell short)?
- If you already have a dollar futures contract, what actions do you plan to take?
- Should I go long (game to increase) and buy futures at a multi-year high?